Episode 61: Halloween in November
Our Halloween episode was a little late this year due to The Sickness That Wouldn't End, but it is finally here! Listen as Erin regales us with 5 stories from around Texas, including Witch Mountain of Cedar Hill, the cursed clock of Gonzales, the abductions of Clayton and Donna Lee of Houston, Bailey's Light of Bailey's Prairie, and Jacklyn's intruder of Fort Worth.
1. If You Find This Hidden Supernatural Cabin In Cedar Hill, Leave It Alone Or Suffer. (2017, March 3). Retrieved from https://backpackerverse.com/witch-mountain-cabin-cedar-hill-tx/
2. Witch Mountain, Cedar Hill. (2017, September 17). Retrieved from https://havingfuninthetexassun.com/2017/09/17/witch-mountain-cedar-hill/
3. Witch Mountain - Cedar Hill, TX Ghost. (2019, May 1). Retrieved from https://drinkswiththeunknown.blogspot.com/2019/05/witch-mountain-cedar-hill-tx-ghost.html
1. Cursed Courthouse Clock. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://maps.roadtrippers.com/us/gonzales-tx/points-of-interest/cursed-courthouse-clock
2. The Cursed Courthouse Clock. (2010, October 11). Retrieved from https://fairweatherlewis.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/the-cursed-courthouse-clock/
3. Livingston, R. H. (2010, April 10). The Cursed Clock. Retrieved from http://ghoststories.brazoriaresearch.com/2010/04/21/the-cursed-clock
4. Legend of the Gonzales County Courthouse Clock. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.texasescapes.com/TRIPS/GreatAmericanLegendTour/GonzalesCoCourthouse/Gonzales-County-Courthouse-Clock.htm
1. Clancy, S. A. (2007). Abducted: How People Come to Believe They Were Kidnapped by Aliens. Harvard University Press.
2. Interview with Clayton and Donna Lee. (2006, June 9). Anderson Cooper 360 Degrees. Retrieved from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/09/acd.01.html
3. Personal Story: Abducted by Aliens. (2006, January 13). The O’Reilly Factor. Retrieved from https://www.foxnews.com/story/personal-story-abducted-by-aliens
1. Montgomery, M. (2000, September 1). “Bailey’s Light”, A Brazoria County, Texas ghost tale. Retrieved from http://www.texasescapes.com/DEPARTMENTS/Guest_Columnists/Times_past/Bailey’s_light.htm
2. Reece, K. (2016, May 13). A Ghost Story: The legend of Bailey’s Light lives on in Brazoria County. Retrieved from https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/a-ghost-story-the-legend-of-baileys-light-lives-on-in-brazoria-county/190557662
3. Weir, M. (2010, June 12). BAILEY, JAMES BRITON. Handbook of Texas Online. Retrieved from https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fba08
Comments are closed.