Thinking he was about to land his dream job, Gary Patterson traveled from his hometown of Waco to El Paso for a job interview...and then disappeared. Shea takes us from the west Texas desert to the coast of Honduras on this wild ride to find out what happened to Gary.
1. England, E. (1998, August 16). Urick-Patterson murder 1998. The Kerrville Times, p. 2.
2. Gary Patterson Disappearance. (n.d.). Retrieved January 25, 2020, from http://www.billjohnstonlawoffice.com/famous-and-infamous-cases/gary-patterson-disappearance/
3. Grayson, N. (2016, February 23). LETTERS: Readers discuss Parnell McNamara’s past as a lawman and debatable behavior by city leaders. Waco Tribune. Retrieved from https://www.wacotrib.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/letters-readers-discuss-parnell-mcnamara-s-past-as-a-lawman/article_84f83ec3-68f8-5ea0-8f0c-c396909ece0a.html
4. The Facts from Clute, Texas. (1998, August 16). Newspapers.Com. Retrieved from http://www.newspapers.com/newspage/14106862/
5. Landon, C. (1998, March 2). Odessa American Newspaper Archives, Mar 2, 2013, p. 11. Odessa American. Retrieved from https://newspaperarchive.com/odessa-american-mar-02-2013-p-11/
6. Stowers, C. (2000, October 26). Death in the Desert. Dallas Observer. Retrieved from https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/death-in-the-desert-6393311
7. Tiffany, S. (2007). Interview with the Devil. Digital Ranch Productions, Jonathan Grupper Productions, Tillicoultry Productions.
Tiger found in vacant Houston home now enjoying new surroundings in north Texas. (2019, February 18). ABC 13. Retrieved from https://abc13.com/pets-animals/tiger-found-in-vacant-home-getting-used-to-new-surroundings/5143232/
Podcast Recommendation of the Week: Crimes of Passion