Shea tells a tale of a double homicide in Houston, Texas in 1980. There's two Bobs, two Bonnies, and a Clyde.
1. James Michael BRIDDLE, Petitioner-Appellant, v. Wayne SCOTT, Director, Texas Department of Criminal Justice Institutional Division, No. 91–6060 (United States Fifth Circuit case and opinions. August 23, 1995). Retrieved from https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1350938.html
2. PERILLO v. JOHNSON, No. 98–20653 (United States Court of Appeals,Fifth Circuit. March 2, 2000). Retrieved from https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1438762.html
3. Texas executes 19th inmate of year. (1995, December 12). UPI. Retrieved from https://www.upi.com/Archives/1995/12/12/Texas-executes-19th-inmate-of-year/2764818744400/
4. Texas Executes Man for Fatal ’80 Robbery. (1995, December 13). The New York Times. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/13/us/texas-executes-man-for-fatal-80-robbery.html
5. Thorngren, J. (2018). Salvation on Death Row: The Pamela Perillo Story. Available fromfrom https://www.amazon.com/Salvation-Death-Row-Pamela-Perillo/dp/099852168X
Friendswood man who played piano in floodwater receives new piano today. (2017, December 30). ABC 13. Retrieved from https://abc13.com/2837426/